Happy New Year!!!! :-)

Hey there!!!! Its been ages I know! Naughty naughty Rach!

Being new to this blog thing, I hadn't realized just how quickly the days can pass by when life just gets uber hectic, and I'm like, hang on, I'm doing all this hair care work still but I haven't been posting!

I was home for the holidays in Montego Bay, Jamaica for the first time in just over a year! *happy dance* It was so great to be home see the family and a few friends. It was a quiet holiday but good vibes in general.
:-D Needless to say blogging kindah took a backseat this holiday, eeps :-)

Protective styling (braids) while Beachin it up... :-D
Awww, I miss home already

Guys, I'd like to wish for you all a Happy and Fruitful 2014
I'm not gonna lie, 2013 was no walk in the park, by any stretch. A lot of hard lessons were learned and the struggle continues. But you know what, that's life, the important thing is to not let the bad overshadow the good too often. There's lots to be thankful for always, even in the worst of times.

This year, I'm definitely going to be more punctual with my posts...
I feel a 2014 resolutions list coming on! :-D
Here goes!
  1. Reduce unnecessary stress - I'm not about that life, lol does absolutely nothing for me ;-)
  2. Focus more on my Spiritual well being
  3. Focus on the Positives and the Blessings, and less on the disappointments
  4. Eat healthy and exercise daily
  5. Vitamins vitamins vitamins!
  6. Continue my hair regimen as is,don't give up and don't give in to laziness!
  7. Post about my journey!!! ;-) I think up so many things and see so many things that I'd want to share, but if I don't do it right away.... You get my meaning...
Yayness!!!
Now that I've put it all in writing, I am now even more psyched to get cracking, and see what I can accomplish this year. I just have to stay focused!


I wish you guys all the best with your New Years Resolutions and self-improvement projects,



“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” 



Xoxo,
Rachie :-)

No comments