Happy Birthday Bob Marley! #Themanhimself #Legend

Hey There Guys!
I know this is mainly a hair journey blog, but I wanted to do this quick post in honour of The man himself, The Legend that is Robert Nesta Marley!

Born on February 6th, 1945, and left us for a better place in 1981, I'm not sure even he could fathom the immense good he did and recognition that he gave our little Island Jamaica....
Or maybe he did! *winks* One thing Jamaican man NEVER lacks is Projected Self Confidence!!!
(Wih Likkle but wih Talawah!)
Everyday I'm proud to be be Jamaican,
but on days like this, I'm extra proud! Proud Cyaan done... :-D

Forgive me, I'm a Jamaican abroad, Us Jamaicans in "Farrin" get extra patriotic at times like these! LOL! 
If you're looking for me today, I'll be chilling listening to a Bob Marley Playlist...

*for your listening pleasure*
Today... 
Every little thing is gonna be alright!
Cuz
One good thing about music, when it Hits you Feel No Pain!
Have a great Friday Guys!
&
Happy Birthday Bob!

Xoxo,
Rachie :-)

2 comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Bob! I love him. I had no idea he was born in February. Thanks for stopping by mi casa and leaving a comment. www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya girlie! Thanks for stopping by, and yeppers I stop by your blog on a regular! :-D Good people are born in February, in fact it's my mums bday today! yayness! hope you are doing well :-D

      Delete